Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
An Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is established in the college. The IQAC is to monitor and improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution. The IQAC meetings are conducted frequently for the planning and implementation of quality enhancement measures related to teaching-learning process and the decisions taken are communicated to the staff and students through in-house meetings.
The role of IQAC of the college involves:
- Collecting feedback from students and faculty; so as to continually improve the teaching-learning process.
- Analysis of the feedback and advice teachers for improvement, if necessary.
- Arrangement of guest lecture by experts from industry and research institutions to enrich the knowledge of students.
- Interaction with academicians and people from industry to bridge the gap between what the students have and what the industry expects the students to know
- Periodical discussion with Principal and HODs for further improvement.
Career Guidance and Placement Cell As a part of our academic programme, a separate Career Guidance and Placement Cell is functioning to help our students in their pursuit of their career. This cell interacts and collaborates with various industries from Core, IT, ITES, BFSI and service sectors on a regular basis and arranges for guest lectures, internships, apprenticeships and industry visits. Every department is encouraged and handheld to invite experts from various industries for conducting workshops and seminars for the students.